- 1 container cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 carton fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup basil, julienned
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and parsley. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Just before serving the salad, stir in the chopped avocados. Serve salad with toasty bread.