- 1 1/2 sticks butter (melted)
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. chocolate chips
Topping and center mix Ingredients
- 15 oreos
- 1/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 box brownie caramel brownies
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- Melt butter and mix with sugars until smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine with dry ingredients until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Spread a 9 x 13 pan with cookie dough until completely covered.
- Prepare as directed; add mini chocolate chips
Bar Assembly Instructions
- Crush 8 oreos and sprinkle over top of cookie dough spread.
- Cover with brownie batter.
- Squeeze packet of caramel over batter and swirl all over with a knife.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed oreos and white chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, don’t overcook as it will set and get firmer. Let cool and set before digging in (I know it’s hard).